CASPA is considered to be a learning organisation, where staff and clients have opportunity for learning every day. As such, CASPA staff members attain a minimum qualification of Certificate IV in Youth Work and we provide substantial on-going training and clinical support.
We have positions in the areas of Therapeutic Care (Youth) Work, Therapeutic Services, Casework, Administration, General Management and Finance.
If applying, please ensure you address the selection criteria. If no selection criteria is specifically stated, your application will need to state your experience within all "Key Responsibility Areas".
For all positions, please submit your CV, completed selection criteria and a cover letter to email@example.com
Current Positions Available:
- Caseworker - PPT 4 to 5 Days Per Week - Closes Friday 8 September 2017 at 5pm
- Business and Finance Administrative Assistant - PPT 30hpw - Closes Monday 28 August 2017 at 5pm
- Human Resources Officer - PPT 25hpw over 5 days - Closes Friday 1 September 2017 at 5pm
- Clinician Coffs Harbour - PPT please call 02 6627 3740 for more information
Applications for the Caseworker and Business and Finance and HR Administrative roles will only be considered if the selection criteria, as set out in the position description has been addressed.
- Therapeutic Care Worker - Residential Out of Home Care (OOHC) - Lismore and Coffs Harbour - Recieving Applications Ongoing
Please refer to the position description below for information on these positions and the selection criteria to be addressed.