CASPA is considered to be a learning organisation, where staff and clients have the opportunity for learning every day. As such, CASPA provides substantial on-going training and clinical support.
We have positions in the areas of Therapeutic Care (Youth) Work, Clinical, Therapeutic Services, Casework, Administration, General Management and Finance.
When applying, please ensure you address the selection criteria.
For all positions, please submit your CV/Resume, please address each selection criteria as set out in the position description within your cover letter to email@example.com
Current Positions Available
- Clinical Therapeutic Specialist Coffs Harbour - Receiving Applications up to Wednesday 26 June 2019 - Refer to Therapeutic Specialist PD
- Mental Health and Disability Specialist - Receiving Applications Ongoing - Refer to Mental Health and Disability PD
- Respite Therapeutic Care Workers - Receiving Applications Ongoing - Refer to Respite TCW PD
- Family Contact Worker - Recieving Applications Ongoing - Refer to Family Contact Supervisor PD
- Therapeutic Care Workers - Residential Out of Home Care (OOHC) - Lismore and Coffs Harbour - Receiving Applications Ongoing - Fixed to July 2020 - Refer to Therapeutic Care Worker PD
- Disability Support Therapeutic Care Worker - Lismore and Coffs Harbour - Receiving Applications Ongoing - Fixed to July 2020 - Refer to Disability Support Therapeutic Care Worker PD
Please refer to the position description below for information on these positions and the selection criteria to be addressed.