CASPA is considered to be a learning organisation, where staff and clients have the opportunity for learning every day. As such, CASPA provides substantial on-going training and clinical support.
We have positions in the areas of Therapeutic Care (Youth) Work, Clinical, Therapeutic Services, Casework, Administration, General Management and Finance.
When applying, please ensure you address the selection criteria.
For all positions, please submit your CV/Resume, please address each selection criteria as set out in the position description within your cover letter to email@example.com
Current Positions Available
- NDIS Support Coordinator - Lismore Full Time - Applications Close Friday 27 September 2019 - Refer to NDIS Support Coordinator PD
- Clinical Therapeutic Specialist Coffs Harbour - Receiving Applications Ongoing - Refer to Therapeutic Specialist PD
- Respite Therapeutic Care Workers - Receiving Applications Ongoing - Refer to Respite TCW PD
- Family Contact Worker - Recieving Applications Ongoing - Refer to Family Contact Supervisor PD
- Therapeutic Care Workers - Residential Out of Home Care (OOHC) - Lismore and Coffs Harbour - Receiving Applications Ongoing - CASUAL POOL - Refer to Therapeutic Care Worker PD
Please refer to the position description below for information on these positions and the selection criteria to be addressed.